Candidates who have successfully passed a two year PUC Examination (or equalent there to) and complying with the eligibility criteria laid down by respective Boards of Studies of the course in the University is eligible to seek admission to various UG degree programmes in any of the colleges affiliated to the Vijayanagar Sri Krishnadevaraya University.
Provision for Transfer :Normally there shall not be any transfer of admissions of candidates from one college to another within the university jurisdiction. However, in extraordinary circumstances, the transfer shall be permitted with the mutual consent of both (the admitting and the sending) Colleges and on payment of fees as per the norms and fulfillment of admission criteria of the admitting college. The terms of such transfer shall be as decided by the equivalence committee.
UG ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
• The college admission process will commence from first week of June every year.
1) The Admissions for First & Second Semester B.B.A, B.C.A and B.Com. programmes will be held as follows:
• The admissions will be as per availability of seats and will be on first come first serve basis for the first attempt candidates securing minimum 40 percent in the relevant stream with a relaxation of 5 per cent for SC/ST/OBC candidates. Other applicants will be kept in waiting list and the selection list of wait listed candidates will be made available in the Admission Section or displayed on the College Notice Board on first week of June. The reservation of seats to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates will be as per the norms of Government of Karnataka.
• I phase: Second Week of June – Only acceptance and scrutiny of forms. Fee has to be paid after confirming the admission.
• II phase: Last week of June to First week of July – along with the payment of fees.
• III Phase: Second week of July – For Wait listed Candidates and pending cases.
• IV & last Phase: Third week of July onwards till the last day of admission as per VSK University guidelines only for Vacant Seats, if any.
A) In the case of student passing from Pre University Board, Bengaluru :
a. The candidate has to produce the statement of marks of PUC II and collect an application form and the Information Bulletin / College Prospectus from the students’ counter by paying the stipulated fee (Rs.50/-).
b. The candidate should read the prospectus before filling up the admission form. The duly filled form should be submitted to the Admission Committee pasting the recent colour photograph along with all other required documents as soon as possible.
c. The documents to be attached:
1. One Self Attested Photo Copy of each of the following:
2. SSLC Original Marks Sheet
3. PUC Original/Provisional Marks Sheet
4. Caste/Income/PH Certificate and other relevant documents issued by the competent Authority.
5. First page of the Pass Book containing details of Bank Account of the student.
6. Adhar Card, if not received, Enrollment/Acknowledgement slip.
7. Documents recording the break in study, if any.
8. Three Recent Passport size Colour Photographs.
d. After Scrutiny, if recommended, the candidate will be orally informed or a subsequent Reporting date will be given. The candidate, whose case is not recommended will be kept on the waiting list and will be informed about the next date of contacting the Admission Committee or the Principal to get the status of selection. The candidate failing to get admission will be given other options, if available in the college.
e. On positive recommendation or selection, Immediately the candidate has to contact the Admission Committee and the Admission Section of the College
f. After getting the Recommendation of the Admission Committee and Payment note from the Admission Section, the candidate has to Meet the Principal accompanied by Parent / Legal Guardian for the allotment of seat.
g. Finally, the selected candidate has to Pay the prescribed fee at IDBI Bank through challan and obtain the receipts for the paid amount. The receipt should be retained by the candidate for all future references
h. The students, who would like to borrow the original documents for counseling sessions of professional courses, have to request the same in writing with an undertaking to the effect that he/she will submit the original documents as and when asked by the college or within one month of the date of admission.
i. Identity Card will be issued in due course after the re-opening of the college.
B) Students passing PUC II or Equivalent examination from other than Pre University Board, Bengaluru. Follow the procedure mentioned under :
• Besides, at the time of admission, should submit Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by VSK University and Migration Certificate from the Board concerned.
• All the above categories of students will be admitted provisionally, subject to their Enrollment/Registration with VSK University or issue of Final Eligibility Certificate by VSK University.
C) Students who seek transfer from any other College or Institutions in Karnataka :
The candidate has to submit N.O.C. from the former Institution. If N.O.C. is accepted by the Principal, the candidate has to procure an Application Form and Prospectus by paying the requisite fees, submit the duly completed form following the procedure 1 onwards along with the Parent/Guardian. After the final selection, Transference Certificate will have to be received by the college from the earlier Institution/College. (A letter of selection will be given by this college, but the candidate has to pursue the case and submit in the college before paying the Fees).
2) For Third and Fifth Semester B.B.A / B.C.A / B.COM :
• The candidate has to Procure an application form and prospectus or Information Bulletin from the Stores Section or the Students’ Counter by paying the stipulated amount of fee (Rs.50). The student has to submit the duly completed form countersigned by the Parent/Guardian, along with self attested Photo copies of the Statement of Marks of the last examinations answered and two latest Colour Photographs to the Admission Committee pasting one on the admission form along with all other required documents from Second week of June or between Third and Fourth week of June.
• After Scrutiny, if recommended, the candidate will be orally informed or a subsequent Reporting date will be given.
• The candidate failing to get admission will be given other option/s, if available in the college.
• After getting the Recommendation of the Admission Committee and Payment note from the Admission Section, the candidate has to Meet the Principal for the allotment of seat. Finally, the selected candidate has to Pay the prescribed fee, at the Cash Counter and obtain the receipts for the paid amount.
• The Fee Receipt should be retained by the candidate for all future references, refunds, etc.
• Identity Card will be issued in due course after re-opening of the college.
• In all cases of cancellation, the University enrollment fees shall be refunded in full unless the fees have already been remitted to the University.
• Whenever a dispute arises either due to interpretations or genuineness of the case, the matter shall be forwarded for consideration to the University and decision of the Vice-Chancellor will be final and binding on all.