NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
1. Our college has two N.S.S units. Naming ‘A’ Unit and ‘B’ Unit. Each N.S.S unit having 100 N.S.S volunteers.
2. The college involves the NSS programme officer to keep the track of the extension activities towards the community-oriented activities in which our students are involved.
3. Our N.S.S unit is working as a Koppal district Nodal N.S.S Office, under the Vijayanagar Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Bellary.
4. Maximum number of N.S.S volunteers have participated State level / National level / Integration camps and N.S.S parades regularly. and engage in regular activities and special camp.
1. Tree Plantation
2. Aids awareness Ralliers
3. Puls polio
4. Sadbhavana Rally
5. Blood group check up and Blood donation in local hospital
6. Sramadhana in campus
7. Anti Tobacco awareness and other service activities.
8. The involvement of NSS Volunteers and NCC cadets in their annual special camps, by organizing Student’s Public Awareness Rallies on various Social, Environmental and Health related issues. All such activities help to our students to become a responsible citizen of this country.
9. Every year, the Annual Special Seven Days NSS Camps were held in the selected in the selected adopted in neighborhood village and carried out various extension activities like; tree plantation, Cleanliness, and educating the rural folk on various government schemes for their developments and thereby sensitize our students on the social issues.
10. They have taken part in the special awareness lecture programme on conservation of Agro-forest, protection of ozone layer, world food day, consumer Rights day, and legal awareness
11. They have taken active participation in the celebration of various national events Independence Day, Republic Day, National Youth day, Sad bhavan day, Hyderabad Karnataka liberation Day, Birth Anniversary of Great national leaders.
12. The NSS & NCC students have taken participation in the various levels of Units camps and blood donation camps.
13. The students of these units have taken part and served the free food during the annual local sri. Gavimath Jatra Mahotsav, where thousands of devotees gather.
14. Volunteer participated in National Integration Camp.
15. Volunteer participated in National Level Leadership Camp.
16. Volunteer participated in National Level Camp.
17. Volunteer participated in Pre-RD Camp.
18. Volunteer participated in State Level Camp.
COMPOSITION OF NSS UNIT
Chairperson : Sri Rajarajeswara Rao C.V., Principal
Coordinator : Dr. Jayasimha M.R. : Unit A
Members : Sri. Maheshrao K and Sri. Ishappa Meti
• To plan and execute N.S.S. Programmes for the year.
• To conduct Special N.S.S. camp and to submit the audited statement of accounts at the end of the year.
• To distribute the work for the NSS volunteers for maintenance of cleanliness in and around the College.
• To take care of campus beautification and gardening.
• To maintain the records of the activities conducted and submit the same to the IQAC Committee.
SMT SHARADAMMA V KOTBAL BBA, BCA AND BCOM COLLEGE GAVIMATH CAMPUS KOPPAL
NSS REGULER ACTIVITY REPORT 2019-20
No Of Students Participated
Awareness program is conducted for newly joined NSS candidates about NSS programs.
Conducted NSS regular activity at Sri.Gavisiddeshwar Mata area in this program cleaned campus area.
Conducted awarnace program on “Disaster Mangement”
Conducted awareness program “Swatch Bharath Abhiyan
Our NSS students actively participated in Cleaning College Campus. Planted Trees.
Conducted seminar on attitude building and exam preparation by Prof Srinivas Govt First grade collge Yalburga.
NSS students actively participated in awareness program on Shouchalaya abhiyana conducted by Zilla Pachyath in association with Sri gavimath Koppal.